How Do I Get Started in Mentoring?
Many people want to start a mentoring ministry but have no idea what it takes to get going. The CAYM team is dedicated to the task of helping Christians engage in mentoring. Your vision may be to reach a group of kids in a neighborhood, a detention center, or an entire region. No matter how big or small, we have services that can help you achieve the outcomes God has placed on your heart.
We can help you address the following questions:
- Who do we need on our team?
- Which youth should we target?
- Should we start a nonprofit organization, start in a church or join with an existing nonprofit?
- How do we make connections with organizations (schools, social service agencies, juvenile justice, etc.) to give us connections to youth and credibility in the community?
- What if only want to reach youth connected to our church?
- How much will it cost?
- What processes and procedures will a mentoring ministry entail?
The first step in starting is talking with one of our team members. Contact us to connect with a ministry expert who has decades of experience in mentoring ministry. We will help answer your questions and start you off in the right direction? Also check out our services page for an overview of how we can work with you to get going.